Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Making The World A Better Place
    Everyone wants to make this world a better place. We can make this world a better place. The world only seems harsh and cruel because of certain people in it. The secret to making the world a better place is simply to distance ourselves from the people who cause us to feel unhappy.

Ask yourself, "What is important in my life and what is simply dragging me down? What would I change about my life? Which individuals contribute to my happiness and which do not?" Tell yourself, "It's my life! And if I am to remain happy and healthy I alone must decide what stays and what goes."

Time wasters and space wasters must go.

Live each day to the fullest. Get the most from each hour, each day, and each age of your life. Then you can look forward with confidence, and back without regrets. Be yourself... but be your best self. Dare to be different and follow your own star. Don't be afraid to be happy... enjoy what is beautiful. Love with all your heart and soul. Believe that those you love, love you. When you are faced with decision, make that decision as wisely as possible, then forget it. The moment of absolute certainty never arrives. And above all, trust your instincts, intuition and your inner wisdom, which was gained from everything and every experience you have ever had in your whole life - before and beyond.
    Teaching Posts: 198, Reputation: 28

Feb 28, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Absolutely TRUE - we need to cherish the people in our life who love us and eliminate those who do not reciprocate that love
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 24, 2007, 08:22 PM
    We can't make the whole world better, but we can succeed at making our own 'little' world better :)
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerose
    Don't be afraid to be happy...
    How true it that. So many people want happiness but they are afraid of it as well. So many people search for it "out there" but in truth it's always inside of you just waiting for permission to be accepted as an emotion and come out.
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 09:18 PM
    If each of us cleaned our own doorstep, and then offered a helping hand to the neighbour who lacks the resources to clean his, the world would be a better place.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 04:47 AM
    Peace Begins With Me

Peace begins with me
    Starting over and breaking free.
    Peace begins with me
    Opening my eyes aand beginning to see.
    Peace begins with me
    Curious about what I am going to be.
    Peace begins with me
    Knowing I no longer have to flee.
    Peace begins with me
    Having self dignity.
    Peace begins with me
    Taking more responsibility.
    Peace begins with me
    Because peace is being happy.
    And this is why peace begins with me!!!

By: Richard D. Marcos III

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Best place for stairway light? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello group, busy week! I am installing a sconce in a stairway and it is 13 feet from top to bottom. Should I place more than one wall mount and where should I put the 1 or 2 lights? I was thinking of using low-wattage halogen bulbs for lighting.:rolleyes:

Between a rock and a hard place [ 1 Answers ]

So I met this girl who's boyfriend committed suicide and she had to watch it first hand... Its been 7-8 months since his death and I think she is ready to move on... she gave me her number the other night, but I was wondering if there were any do's or Dont's with her situation... The girl lives...

Best place to take a girl on a date [ 4 Answers ]

Well my Girlfriend wants to go to somewere for our month anniversary any suggestions?

Period all over the place [ 1 Answers ]

I am very confused, My period last month was a week early. This month my period was two weeks early, I am supposed to be due on on the 15th Feb But I came on, on 2nd February. My cycle is always 28 days exactly. I also had a rash come up on my Breasts two days ago. I am currently trying for...

View more questions Search