Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbuds Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 03:54 AM
    How to make 18 wheels of pedal to the metals to play in windows 7 ultimate
    When I open the game 18 wheels pedals to the metals to play it says sorry the windows could not brovide the game with the graphics and shows the massage prism3d
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 14, 2012, 03:56 AM
    Do you have a standalone graphics card, as that's what this game requires ?
    sbuds Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 03:57 AM
    There is a problem with my prism3D on my game 18 Wheels of steel Pedal to the Metal after I load the game a couple seconds later it says that there is a problem with my prism3d.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 Wheels of steel Pedal to the Metal prism3d [ 1 Answers ]

There is a problem with my prism3D on my game 18 Wheels of steel Pedal to the Metal. About 1 year ago I played with it and it had no problems with the Prism3D. Now after I load the game a couple seconds later it says that there is a problem with my prism3d.

How to fix free play in fuel pedal [ 0 Answers ]

I have a ford f350 power stroke diesel. It has about 3/4 inch free play in fuel pedal but has no throttle cable.How can I fix it?

Windows / Laptop Will NOT start up. Tried Ultimate boot cd - No Luck [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am running windows xp on a hp laptop. Fairly new, about a year old. 1 gb of ram, 120 gigs hard drive space. AMD turion64 dual I try to start my computer and it just keeps restarting. It gets to the Windows logo and the loading bar. Then it restarts. I have tried to enter safe...

View more questions Search