Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kovalchoke Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 03:32 AM
    What's happening?
    I dated my girlfriend for over a year and all went well until a few weeks ago. She's brown, in high school and I'm a recent graduate. We had to date behind her parents back since they're strict and don't allow dating until she's older.. She started going out more with her girlfriends and got rides from this rich guy who drove a beamer, which I got suspicious of.. Even though she told me they're just friends. I heard the guy is known to use girls for whatever. At this fundraiser, she called me and her best guy friend said "i want to have sex with _______" (my ex's name). I got mad and hung up. Ever since then, things got worse as rumors started about her being a slut and liking other guys while still with me. Around this time she also started to hang out with more guy friends while telling me she was somewhere else. To make things worse, she broke up with me on text, and refused to see me in person after I requested. I was so shocked and mad because for the past year I've done everything for her, visited her, gifts etc. the next day I went to see her at her school but she avoided me and left with a friend. I then asked a few people if the rumors were true, and told her sister too, then we both went over to their house where my then-gf freaked out and I tried talking to her, asked her if she still loves me (she said yes) and I was forced to leave. Ever since then, I've contacted her friends (who feel bad for me and don't like her at all), and some mutual friends. This may seem immature, but I check her tumblr and Facebook sometimes, her tumblr has pictures relating to me, like "we ignore each other but deep down we know it wasnt supposed to end like this". Its been a few weeks now, with no contact almost. Whenever I try to talk to her she'll be like "wtfff" and last time she blamed me for spreading the rumors. She has tried making me jealous by telling me her guy friend bought her tickets to a concert etc. she also checks her friends phones to see if I talk to them.. Now she's going for brown guys, which makes me think she is just wanting easy approval from her parents

Has she changed? There are so many possibilities. People are telling me to just stop. Getting dumped over text after a year long relationship is pretty gutless. I need answers! What should I do? I still love her
    idkmybffjill Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2012, 03:35 PM
    You say she's "brown" which I assume means Indian. And um yeah that is a pretty big deal... well at least for the indian girls I know. To me it seems like the only reason you still hope it will work out, are because of some pictures on the internet and her comments on them. But she gets mad if you talk to her.. watches to see if you're talking to her friends.. tries to make you jealous.
    And it definitely sounds like she was cheating on you. So, sounds like to me she wants to keep you hooked on the backburner in case one of her flings doesn't work out and she needs a rebound. You're better than that!

Jun 17, 2012, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by idkmybffjill View Post
    You say she's "brown" which I assume means Indian. And um yeah that is a pretty big deal... well at least for the indian girls i know. To me it seems like the only reason you still hope it will work out, are because of some pictures on the internet and her comments on them. But she gets mad if you talk to her.. watches to see if you're talking to her friends.. tries to make you jealous.
    And it definitely sounds like she was cheating on you. So, sounds like to me she wants to keep you hooked on the backburner in case one of her flings doesn't work out and she needs a rebound. You're better than that!
    Yes, she is east indian. I don't know what I'm doing right now, I'm just going back and forth about what happened and I'm just trying to get answers. I think you're right about me being a backup. She messed up big time. She hasn't talked to me for a while now, only said "happy birthday" on my birthday a few days ago, I said "thanks" and she said "youre welcoommee", so in a real like way.. Her birthday is tmr, and I don't plan on saying it to her.

Jun 17, 2012, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchoke View Post
    Yes, she is east indian. I dont know what im doing right now, im just going back and forth about what happened and im just trying to get answers. I think youre right about me being a backup. She messed up big time. She hasnt talked to me for a while now, only said "happy birthday" on my birthday a few days ago, i said "thanks" and she said "youre welcoommee", so in a real like way.. Her birthday is tmr, and i dont plan on saying it to her.
    *a**hole like way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L don't know whats' happening-am lpregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Please hear my cry out, l really need your help, anyone out there to hear my cry and help. I am 27 years old. I started having my periods when l was 13 and since then they have been regular. I last had my period mid November 2006 and since then have not bled or even spotted-nothing. I did several...

View more questions Search