Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    919263 Posts: 6, Reputation: -2

Feb 27, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Does Size Matter?
    OK, this is an age old question for the ladies...
    Does the size of the male organ matter?
    What in your opinion is the optimum size?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2007, 04:13 PM
    No, size and/or diameter does not matter, in my opinion.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Its not how big it is its how you use it...
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Women have a tendency to be a lot more forgiving of a man's shortcomings then men are.
    As curleybenswife says, if the guy knows how to use it properly, and the woman is fulfilled, it doesn't matter.
    powerx7 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 07:33 PM
    OK how about this girls... two guys both can use it equally well, but one is a couple inches bigger... which would you chose?
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Feb 27, 2007, 07:36 PM
    It is not the size that matters, it is how they use it that does.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 07:45 PM
    They're all the same size when they are erect arnet they? ;)
    chipmunk2921 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    They're all the same size when they are erect arnet they? ;)
    NO they are not.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 10:42 AM
    I am with Curly Ben's Wife. Size can be wasted if not used correctly... and things can be made to feel larger then they appear when used well. If you catch my drift.
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 11:00 AM
    This whole discussion reminds to of 2 signs my friend has in her bathroom. On her mirror is a small wooden sign that says "Men: Objects in mirror are larger then they appear...Women turn around Please." Then there is a sign on the opposite wall "Women: object in the mirror are smaller then they appear" (women always love having a smaller BEHIND)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 01:35 PM
    or my wife's fav joke

why do so many women have problems estimating distance and measurements?

because men have lied to them their whole lives about how long 6 inches is.

=)
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Feb 28, 2007, 01:44 PM
    I think size DOES matter. If they are too big, it can get a little painful! They don't need to be big to pleasure a woman, a man just needs to know what he is doing with it.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 01:44 PM
    I've found it more important that a man know what to do OUT of bed.

Frankly... this question is like asking guys "Does it REALLY matter how tight she is? or how big her breasts are?"

The question is going to get you a different answer from everyone you meet. I think size DOES matter... but not as much as men think it does. I would say that I wouldn't be satisfied with 2" but I certainly don't want 12"... except... really... if I loved him, it woudn't matter in the least.

Edited because Frank and I were getting too close, "Frankly".
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Oh, and I know a girl who says too long can hurt, as it can hit the cervix.
    dulla_girl Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2007, 09:45 PM
    No size doesn't matter as long as he can use it well

But I can say that my boyfriend is quite thick and I find that great cause there is no way he can fall out then
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2007, 12:52 AM
    Of course, size does not matter at all. Like everybody has said it is all in the way, us guys use it that makes the difference.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Mar 12, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 919263
    OK, this is an age old question for the ladies...
    Does the size of the male organ matter??
    What in your opinion is the optimum size?
    Oh, hun, NO! size doesnt matter... if you know what you are doing, then that is what is best!
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 12, 2007, 06:54 AM
    To be honest size matters. There are things that you can do to compensate for shortcomming in size, but to be frank about it size matters. Size becomes a factor when you consider certain positions, and body size or with. A wide man with a short penis will have problems in certain positions. A longer penis makes some things easier. Not to say that you can't fully satisfy a woman with a short penis. You just have to master your craft. Just like short players in the NBA. They have to work harder to get things done
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 12, 2007, 07:11 AM
    When you think about the enormous variance in penis sizes you have to consider that size matters. Just like the diameter of woman matters to us, our width and length matters to them. If the difference in length, with or diameter is minute from what you are familiar with then it won't make that much of a difference. If a woman has been with a man with 10in and suddenly finds herself in a relationship with a man under 4 inches how can you expect it not to matter. If a man has been in a relationship with a woman that was relatively small and firm he is going to notice a difference in a woman that has probably had kids. This is not to say that it won't work. We find a way to make it work, but when we ask the question about size mattering we are asking if there is a noticeable difference. The answer is yes we will notice if the variance is great enough.
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2007, 07:47 AM
    I have to say Para that I disagree with you.
    I have been with both a rather large man and an average sized man, and I would have to say that size honestly does not matter. I had far more fulfilling, fun, satisfying sex with the average sized man then I ever did with the large man. I am a firm believer that it is not the size, it is how the man that uses it that makes all the difference in the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

4 states of matter [ 17 Answers ]

I needinformation and examples of the 4th state of matter, solid liquid, gas, plasma..

Does age really matter? [ 10 Answers ]

I am kind of in a little shuffle here. My boyfreind is 4 years older than I am and he gets made fun of by his friends. My boyfriend isn't one of those people who care about what other people think but when they make fun of him about it, he thinks he is doing something wrong. He doesn't want to...

I Need Help With A Custdoy Matter [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have a seven year old daughter. I left her father when she was one year old because he was very abusive, unfaithful, an alcoholic and used durgs. He has done nothing for my daughter he or has tried to make an effort to see her . My daughter has lived with me this whole time. I am...

View more questions Search