Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sanam_jan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 01:56 PM
    How can I forget my boyfriend?
    My boyfriend cheat on me many times but I still love him and he lied to me too much what should I do?
    pethouse33 Posts: 6, Reputation: 6

Jun 13, 2012, 02:12 PM
    I know you might still love him but you need to face the facts! If he actually wanted to be in a relationship with you he wouldn't have went around dating other girls. I know its hard but I think you are blinded with love over him. You need to wake up and realize that he is not your prince charming. If he was he would be dying to spend time with you and he would NEVER cheat.
    Hope this helped!
    Abby W.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 13, 2012, 02:49 PM
    You should dump him and move on. Sometimes love is not enough, especially if you love someone who does not love you. Who cheats on you and treats you poorly.
    Learn how to love yourself. Do things with other people, you will forget about this guy.
    How long did you date this guy and how old are you?

Jun 13, 2012, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You should dump him and move on. Sometimes love is not enough, especially if you love someone who does not love you. Who cheats on you and treats you poorly.
    Learn how to love yourself. Do things with other people, you will forget about this guy.
    How long did you date this guy and how old are you?
    Thanks... I'm 25 year and I know my boyfriend for 4 years. I never seen hem with a girl but I see hem many times chating with girls and talking on the phone with girls for 2 and 3 huors and he send his picturse and I read his MSG he was saying that I need I girl in my life
    But when I catch hem I asked why you doing this he start fight with me and. After a few haurs he sorry I'm not going to do this again I love you I want to marry you. And after a few days he doing the samething again. So I don't know what to do. I love hem so much
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 13, 2012, 03:42 PM
    You leave him. Why would you stay with someone like that?
    If you stay, you are saying to him "it's OK if you treat me this way"

Jun 13, 2012, 04:27 PM
    I tried to leave hem but I can't I want to talk to hem everyday and see hem. I want to forget hem but I can't that's way I need help to how forget hem
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 13, 2012, 04:53 PM
    You get a life apart from him. Do you work? Do you have friends, hobbies?
    You begin to love yourself enough not to be treated this way

Jun 13, 2012, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You get a life apart from him. Do you work? Do you have friends, hobbies?
    You begin to love yourself enough not to be treated this way
    . Yeah I'm a studen. I have lots of friends but I don't like nothing where ever I go whatever I do his on my mind I don't want to eat and I can't sleep I'm crying all the time he sayd to me I don't care if you cry I do whatever I want but I love you too and I want to marry you he sayd to me that he is just plying with girls just time passing but I don't like this
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 13, 2012, 06:11 PM
    Well of course you don't like it. He sounds like a creep.
    When you get sick and tired of being sick and tired of him you will make up your mind to leave and be done with him. I don't think you are there yet.
    You obviously don't have much self esteem otherwise you would not put up with this.
    Get mad! Get tired of this mess and leave this jerk!

Jun 14, 2012, 02:53 AM
    Can somebody tell me that my boyfriend loves me or not?
    I know my boyfriend for 4 years in 4 year I meet hem every day we did everything togetherthatever he use to do he was asking me first and he shared everything with me in January he went for work in my back home its is almost 5 month in first and second month he called me every day and send email to me that he missed me. But after 2 months he didn't call me and just send me email he sayed that here is no phone and he is so busy with work I blived that 2 weeks before I find his MSN passowrd when I login I sow that he found I girl from chat room and he is talking with that girl every day and I sow that he send his pic to that girl and he sayd that girl that his going to meet hem in September he told me to that his coming in September. When I saw this thing I was shokt and there was also phone number I called that number and a girl picked up I sayd I asked her my boyfriend name that you know that boy she sayd yea we know each other all 3 months he called me everyday and he is coming in September to meet me he loves me he likes me. I was crying I sayd to her that I'm his girlfriend he went for work we have plan to get morried in September. She sayd to me that you laying he sayd that his single in that time he called her she sayd ohh his calling me I talk to you later. OMG I was so much crying and after 10 min he called me I asked hem that who is that girl and he star fight with me that why you call people I'm working here and you make for me problem I don't need you anymore I don't like you any more I was crying I didn't listen to me and he cut the phone and calld her. And 2 huors a called her and ask her that what he sayd to you she sayd that he sayd her that I'm his friend only friend nothing els and he never had girl friend and he likes her and want to meet her. So can somebody tell me what should a do I love hem so much
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 03:26 PM
    I feel for you but its time to realize this fellow is a lying cheating scumbag. Take your heart back and end this torture. Yes its hard and will hurt for a long time, but has to be done. Pray for his next victim, and don't be one yourself any more.

You deserve a good long cry... >CYBER HUG<
    witty girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 06:28 AM
    You know what, we do have the same situation right now.. I also have a boyfriend for 4yrs, and same with you- he also cheats, and fight with me whenever I caught him... my advice would be, Just love yourself first and everything will comes next... Pray to God, most esp.. He will never fail you. I know it's so hard, but you lived before without him so, you can live now without his presence. You can do that girl! Aja!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How I forget my ex boyfriend [ 0 Answers ]

My boy friend was younger than me by 5 months... and hence because of his parents we broke up :( :(... but I still love him

How can I forget my ex boyfriend? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 32 years old now. I have 2 years old son. I am so much in love the father of my son until now. He ignore me, he insult me, I try my best to do everything to be patient because I love him so much. He's my first boyfriend entire of my life, for 32 years. I have a baby with him.. but he don't...

My boyfriend can't forget my past [ 3 Answers ]

So I'm 15 now and a freshman and my boyfriend is 16 and a junior we both go to the same school. We've been dating for 4 months now but we aren't like any other high school couple. We are closer than any other relationship. He was a virgin until I came into his life. However I was not, I lost my...

When will I forget my ex-boyfriend? And how? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up 4 days ago. He was my boyfriend for 4 years. Although, we had a good break-up, I still love him so. We cried together during the break-up but right now, I can't help thinking that perhaps he just cried out of pity and that he was guilty that he's hurting me. I keep...

How do I forget my ex boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I want to forget my ex, seems like the break up hasn't effected him at all.. and I want to forget him.

View more questions Search