Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curioustoknow30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 12:19 AM
    I just started birth control 3 weeks ago and my period didn't come yet
    I started ortho tri-cyclen on May 23rd because I have irregular period. I haven't had my period since January & I was put on the pill to regulate my period cycle. I just reached the first pill where I'm suppose to get my period. I'm sexually active & do not use condom. I started getting cramps for a short period since last week, but no signs of my period starting. Could this mean that I'm pregnant? Or something else is wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

Period is late, started birth control today. Will this affect my cycle? [ 3 Answers ]

Period is late, started birth control on today. Will my period still come

Started birth control almost 2 months ago [ 0 Answers ]

I started birth control almost 2 months ago. I have been have pregnancy symptoms to the T. My breasts have been extremely sore, to the point that I don't want to wear a bra. My stomach has been very bloated, I have had problems going to the bathroom, headaches, low back pain. My period is usually...

Why have I got my period twice in 2 weeks? Breastfeeding and on birth control [ 1 Answers ]

I have just got my period agen (on the 11th) when I had my last one start on the 28th and lasted 4days and was light but had sex with my partner the day before. I have a 7 month old baby who is fully breastfed and have been on birth control for 3months. I also have camping pains. When I first had...

Gave birth 6 weeks ago, no period, can I be pregnant again? [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth to a baby girl 6 weeks ago via c section. My husband and I had sex twice. I this a HPT and it had 2 lines. One line was very dark, the other very light. I did another test (2 different brands), and it was negative. Can I be pregnant again?

Waiting for 2nd period after giving birth 11 weeks ago - can it just be irregular? [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth 11 weeks ago and got my period after 6 weeks. According to the calendar I was due on Sunday (2nd period) and I have no sign of my period coming. As of today I'm 3 days late. My question is: can I have my period and then not have it for a couple of months? I am breast feeding but only...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.