Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dudumoni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 11:36 PM
    How can I make my girlfriend happy when we have sex?
    Hi I知 25 years old and my girlfriend is 20 years old. We do sex last 3 months but when I am going to sex with her I can't satisfy her. So how I can satisfy her because of my penis size. Secondly when I知 going to sex with her I知 feeling nervous and scared
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Get this book, and experiment until you find what works.

Amazon.com: The Joy of Sex: Fully Revised & Completely Updated for the 21st Century (9781400046140): Alex Comfort: Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend wants me to make her have sex with me but we've never had sex before [ 11 Answers ]

my girlfriend always stops at the most random times, ill be playing with her and she will be getting very wet and excited and all of a sudden she will ask me to stop, I don't think she's orgasming as I have asked her and she has told me she has never orgasmed before. We haven't had sex yet, well...

What can I do to make my girlfriend want to have sex more? [ 12 Answers ]

I am a very physical person in that I enjoy sex, but more than the usual 23 year old male. I think about sex everyday, multiple times; its not even anything that I can help anymore and the fact that my girlfriend and I only have sex once a week or once every week and a half is not helping me to...

Can I make my pregnant girlfriend happy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, My girlfriend and I are about 11 weeks pregnant we are both excited and want the baby but she is always tired and sick and kind of depressed some times. I love her with all my heart and I tell her that every chance I get I also tell her how beautiful she is and she responds...

How do I make my pregnant girlfriend happy when I can't even leave the house? [ 2 Answers ]

If it wasn't hard already I was recently placed on house arrest for two years. I can't even go grocery shopping or anything like that. I feel like were drifting apart and I can't stop it. I'm excited about the baby and I love my girlfriend to death but her mood swings don't help with my already...

How to make girlfriend happy when she is not picking up my calls [ 4 Answers ]

How to make girlfriend happy when she is not picking up my calls

View more questions Search