Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bn399 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Www.ask a nurse.com
    Fever & diarrhea since Sunday. Went to clinic today. Taking antibiotic, mucinex D, and rotating tylenol and advil for fever that won't go away. Was told to eat clear liquid diet. Still have diarrhea, but I am starved! When can I start the BRAT diet?

Check out some similar questions!

3 mo old still trying to nurse [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am hoping that somebody can help me. I recently rescued a 2 month old kitten from the pound. I don’t know if he was orphaned, or how long he spent with his mom (but he did have brothers at the pound). He tries to nurse on me (my arm, neck, back), and he tries to nurse from a really...

Www.w3.com? [ 2 Answers ]

On a friend's computer, on start up, a box pops up and says that www.w3.com wants some infomation; click here to connect to the internet (he is still on dial up). Has anyone seen this? How do we get rid of it? Thanks much

Becoming a Nurse [ 4 Answers ]

I have BA in Psychology and a BA in Sociology. I am currently working for a company that owns/manages country clubs. If I decide to make a career change and become a nurse, what would I need to do. How much education do I need?

Should I become a nurse? [ 10 Answers ]

I am profoundly deaf (very deaf) I have always wanted to become a nurse since I was young, my parents are both registered nurses (my dad works as a NUM (nursing unit manager) at a woman's correction centre, goal) and my mum works at a disability unit at westmead hospital. I was told at school...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.