Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    archies sad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Sad and lonely lad
    Hello I am a 35 year old male me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up ,she said wants her space ,she is in college now she is also seeing other people but she also tells me me on a basis that she loves me,but wants to see other men she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me, I go to house and spend the night and sleep in the same bed,but she won't have sex with me anymore.I love her so much I can't live this way anymore.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 02:55 AM
    You must accept that it is time to move on.

Sounds like she cares for you a great deal but she doesn't love you.

What are the chances of just being friends?

Some relationships end in friendship and the people involved can be a great support to each other.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Feb 28, 2007, 03:46 AM
    I recommend you to leave the house and get your own place, is this possible?

Right now this situation is terrible for you. You need to let her feel the void ,
    How can she love you if she wants relationships with other men. That is not love.

Go and get strong again, get yourself back, don't answer her calls etc,
    There are many stories here about 'space', go and read them all.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Accept that she has moved to another level, and leave her alone and stop being around her so the healing can begin.
    RD07 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 12:32 PM
    She is messing you about. If she had no intention of seeing anyone else it would be different. But as she is, then you really need to get rid of her because you're the one getting hurt. It sounds like she only cares about herself, so do the same.
    paulspc Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 03:40 PM
    Be cooler mate. As you are sleeping in same bed she knows she can have you and that is too easy for her. Get out.. change your look new clothes and show her you are getting on. This will be a shock to her. Worked for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Suddnely feel sad and lonely [ 4 Answers ]

It's very strange. These days, when by myself fell very lonely. When in big group I was always loud and laugh a lot, but always feel sad when return home. Always feel like curling up in to a ball on the bed, or watch romantic DVD, read books, so can escape from real life... Have a secret crush...

I'm so lonely [ 10 Answers ]

Can some 1 help me with ways 2 get my ex back I'm 31 years old I have 4 kids none of which are my ex partners he was so loving towards me an my children we had a disagreement 1 day an he left 4 another town he's not from this country and a few weeks after we finished I relised how much I really do...

What do you call a lad? [ 2 Answers ]

You call a girl... hun, babe, muffin, sexy, princess, darlin, chick, beautiful, hunnybunny, baby etc etc the list is endles, but help me what do I call a guy. Do they not get offended if you call them babe? Please help preferably with a long list Thanks:confused:

Why Be Sad? [ 2 Answers ]

It's quite hard to come alive every morning like the rooster who utters that familiar shrill cry of delight. On balance: This same animation could very well be expected from happy people who are carefree, frisky, hearty, jovial, spirited and lively. Emotion compliments arousing replies to a kiss,...

View more questions Search