Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a3a07770 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 02:01 PM
    How do I get my computer to recognize the https server?
    Why does my computer not recognize the https server?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 13, 2012, 02:09 PM
    Please clarify your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer will not recognize d drive [ 3 Answers ]

My computer has windows 2000 pro, and will not allow to upgade to vista. Does not recgonize D drive

My computer won't recognize that I'm trying to download a file [ 1 Answers ]

My computer has Windows 7, and I'm pretty sure it's not something to do with the browser (Mozilla Firefox updated to at least v6, I believe). It would save my files into my downloads folder, and when I'd try to open it, the screen that would normally say "Run program" or "Save file" never pops up....

My computer does not recognize new hard drive [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new external multimedia hard drive and my computer does not recognize it. I am using Windows XP. It appears on the task bar but the only option there is "safely remove device". I tried the suggestions offered to right click on "my computer" - go to computer management and there it is - it...

Computer doesn't recognize devices [ 3 Answers ]

I have a compaq presario 2100 with windows xp. I tried plugging my mp3 player into it and a lexar jump drive and the computer won't recognize either device. It gives me a message that the devices could perform faster if plugged into a 2.0 port. I bought a belkin 2.0 4 port hub and plugged that...

Computer doesn't recognize my nd-1300a [ 10 Answers ]

Please help if you can. I have recently installed a nd-1300a dvd burner. I did not receive a cd with it. I have tried to download the firmware, but it does not work when I run it. It does not find the target drive for the firmware. The drive is in the device manager, but in the properties, the...

View more questions Search