Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NotSure20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 01:30 PM
    Occasionally I bleed a little after sex, is that normal?
    When my boyfriend goes deep I occasionally have a little blood and it goes away after I wipe. Could it be because I was raped my first time and I have scar tissue?

Check out some similar questions!

After having sex for the first time, is it normal to still bleed after a week? [ 4 Answers ]

I had sex for the first time over a week ago. That day, there was a little blood. The next few days I was still bleeding. Now I am bleeding a little heavier and its been over a week. I haven't had a period in 2 to 3 years. So Is this bleeding normal?

Is it normal to bleed and it sting a little after having sex for the first time? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 14 year old girl and I had sex two days ago for my first time. I got off my period like two weeks ago and today when I was at school I went to the bathroom and there was a couple drops of blood and it stung really bad.Is this normal?

Hi I'm 15 and every time I have sex during the sex I bleed is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 and have had sex 3 times with the same guy. Every time we have sex I bleed. Why is this happening? Is it normal?

Is it normal to bleed while on birth control? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 15 year old girl and I have been on birth control for over a year now to keep my period regular. Throughout this week I have had light pink/ brown blood it is very light.. and my period isn't suppose to come until next week. I have not had sex lately. Is this normal? Should I be worried?...

Is it normal to bleed after your period? [ 1 Answers ]

My period usually comes on the 23 of every month. Buth for march it came on the 19th to the 23th a couple days early but normal. Now late on the 24th my back was hurting real bad. The morning of the 25th still in pain I went to the restroom and wipe it was blood now is this normal. Last month had...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.