Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StaceyMichelle Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Jun 13, 2012, 11:54 AM
    Caramel Liqueur!?
    A friend recently came back from holiday in Portugal, raving about a caramel liqueur they had out there. Unfortunately they can't remember what it was called, but they think it may have begun with an 'M' (although I wouldn't hold them to that!)

So, if anyone has any idea what this drink might be, please let me know so we can all be put out of our misery! Apparently it's just like drinking actual soft caramel, but with a kick. I'm more than happy to test out any suggestions haha!

Check out some similar questions!

Deruta liqueur pitcher. [ 2 Answers ]

I've always been interesting in collecting. I have recently found a piece that struck my fancy in a thrift store. It is a Deruta ceramic pitcher. On the bottom, it has a few markings: a.s./E.4 and Deruta italy and two straight line, short. It stands about 8" tall or so and has two plate type...

Brown to caramel [ 1 Answers ]

I am brownskin like the actress Gabrielle Union, Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child ( if anyone's ever heard of them:)), and I would like to lighten to the singer Beyonce's color. Whenever I use products with hydroquinone, it seems to darken my face after a couple of days; or so it looks like to...

What is the color of caramel? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone tell me which colors to mix from the miss clairol collection to get a caramel color? Also I'm not really sure what a caramel color is and if I am thinking of the right color. I want a medium brown with a nice warm glow but not a red glow. Or would it be best to mix a chestnut brown...

Crème caramel [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why my crème caramel split after it was cooked?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.