Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janette99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Does a cartilage piercing hurt?
    I am getting my ear pierced soon... And I'm really scared! I want to know if it hurts.. I'm going to get it done in a pharmacy ( drug store) and they probably use a gun.. I also want to know if it's dangerous.. ( by the way I'm 13 years old )
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 13, 2012, 01:06 PM
    Are you piercing your ear cartilage (up high on the curve of your ear), or your ear lobe?
    Janette99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    are you piercing your ear cartilage (up high on the curve of your ear), or your ear lobe?
    I'm piercing it high up on the curve of my ear

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Does a cartilage piercing hurt? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 13 and was wondering whether a needle or a gun was better because I want to be as safe as possible and how sore is it? What's the worst that can happen? Thanks :)

Cartilage piercing hurt? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm going to get my cartilage pierced soon and was wondering how bad and for how long it would hurt. I was also thinking of getting two at one time... should I do this? Thanks! Tell me your experiences :)

Getting a Cartilage Piercing soon - does it hurt? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 13, and I'm getting a Cartilage Piercing soon, but I would like to know if it hurts before getting it done.

Does piercing your cartilage hurt [ 1 Answers ]

I don't think it hurts when I got mine don't at claires it wasa little stinging for about 18 seconds and I juts got mine done I remember and it hurts when I roatate them and when you touch it or something hits it remember don't sleep on it cause it will go right through your ear

View more questions Search