Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akamomof2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 02:25 PM
    HP Printer Driver
    I am not sure which driver I need from the HP website. I need a driver (free) for my HP Deskjet D1320. Can anyone help me? :confused:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 27, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Simple really follow THIS LINK to the HP site, select your operating system and go from there.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Go to HP Support & Drivers and put Deskjet D1320, click on your O/S (operating system) and it will lead you to all the drivers and updates for your printer and system.

Didi
    akamomof2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by akamomof2
    I am not sure which driver I need from the HP website. I need a driver (free) for my HP Deskjet D1320. Can anyone help me? :confused:
    The problem is that there are two drivers there and I don't know which one to use.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 27, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Well it's easy.
    Do you just need the drivers (BASIC) download or the WHOLE printing program with all the extras?
    The choice is completely yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a epson printer epson STYLUS PHOTO 785EPX THE computer went down and my Cd for the driver I LOST and can't find a driver that I can download for xp I check the web for the driver and cannot find it. :-[

Driver [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone Where I get the drive "vnetbios.vxd" for Win98 Thanks for you help.

Cd Rom, Cd driver, Cd writer driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have never had any problems with this before. I used to be able to save data, music, pictures and etc on my cd writer. I tried saving some pictures that I have recently gathered with our new baby and while my wife was pregnant. So I tried everything. The writer does not do anything. Does...

Printer driver - "access denied"? [ 2 Answers ]

Using Win XP Pro, installed printer was working fine, changed "print spool" location as a tweak but now printer is not working as before. Uninstalled printer driver and tried to reinstall, but get "access denied"? I am loged in as administrator. Lost??

Updating Printer Driver [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to update my Lexmark X1185 All-In-One driver ( Ver. 1.0.0.0 to 2.0.2.2 ). I keep getting this error message:- C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\S32EVNT1.DLL. An installableVirtual Device Driver failed Dll initialization. Choose " Close " to terminate the application. ( Close or Ignore ). If I...

View more questions Search