Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayesharahman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 05:56 AM
    Can I mother adopt my girl child after the remarriage
    I am the mother of a girl child after divorce I have married another man and I want to takeher away with me abroad and give her the love of a father

Check out some similar questions!

How can unmarried father adopt child of single mother [ 9 Answers ]

I am a single mother of a 3 yr old, who was dating this guy who's in the military.The guy has been there for my daughter since she was first born,and do everything for her now whenever she need or want.The guy has been trying to sign papers to adopt her, and I never let him but now I'm thinking...

Can I adopt my boyfriend's child, if the biological mother is never around? [ 1 Answers ]

(My boyfriend is in Iraq, and we are getting married when he returns home.) I have been raising his son for the past 6 months since the child's mother disappeared. She is now in jail on two felony drug charges, amongst many other. What options do I have in adopting him, if any, and where do I begin...

Can a step Mother adopt her husband child? [ 3 Answers ]

Am Married for 10 Years, My Husband and I Could have children of our own, so he travel to another country where he get a lady pregnant. Which he want me to race the baby. My question to you is, Is it posible for me to travel to another country and bring my husband baby back in my country and ...

How to let my mother adopt my child? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently pregnant and I don't have the means of taking care of my baby and I've decided to place him for adoption, but I don't want the child in another family. So me and my mom have agreed to let her adopt him so that he can have everything he needs plus I can be included in his life. What we...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.