Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Renee2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 05:06 AM
    Weird white discharge that becomes crumbly
    Hi, I'm 17 and my vagina has been having weird white discharge that becomes crumbly and it also gets dry during sex which never used to happen and recently its started to hurt after sex and feel closed up. Also, sometimes, the inner lower lips begin to itch or feel irritatated, it doesn't burn when I urinate, there is a normal mucus smell , nothing foul and m urine ha been really yellow like yellow when I wipe and eveything, please help!
    TLR56 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Nov 29, 2013, 12:05 PM
    I think I found my answer! I have a white, crumbly discharge, no odor, no itching - thought it was dry skin, then thought it was toilet paper leftovers! But, nope. And, no matter what I was doing, I could not get rid of it. Read a paper at NIH.gov after reading dozens of others and think I finally found the answer: cytolytic vaginosis. I probably misspelled that but basically, it's an overgrowth of lactobacillis in the vagina. It's natural to have the lacto, but a low Ph brings on the overgrowth. Treatment? Baking soda douche. Add 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda to 4 cups of warm water, douche twice a week with it. You can also make a watery paste of the same for external use more often. I am starting treatment today and think (HOPE) I've finally found the answer... without a $200 trip to the gyno, missing half a day of work, getting the wrong diagnosis and being forced to buy expensive Big Pharma 'solutions' that do nothing! I know what it was NOT, and now, I think I know what it IS! Testing started an hour ago! KEEP FINGERS CROSSED! Also, unlike heavy oral medications from the doc, baking soda can do no real harm, is cheap and I bet this will work out fine! (TR, Medical Anthropologist)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 29, 2013, 12:18 PM
    This is more likely a yeast infection. Considering the post is over a year old this woman will not see your advice. Douching is never a good idea. Baking soda douche... I don't even what to fathom that.

Don't ever do this. It is bad advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

What is the reason for white discharge? What age white discharge for a girl [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter 7 year old gets white discharge I'm worried

Brown discharge then white discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have not gotten my period yet, however, I had white discharge for months now and then the other day I had all brown discharge. When I checked again today, it was white again. Please help me!

Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus [ 6 Answers ]

This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or...

View more questions Search