Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Jun 13, 2012, 04:17 AM
    What will happen when your state ID expire?
    If I had make a new bank account and if the bank teller tell me I need to see your State ID. If I show my State ID to the bank teller will he/she finish the bank account process for me or the bank teller tell me, I can't help because you need to new state ID.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Well- an expired ID is not an ID so the teller will probably not accept it for its intended purpose if the teller notices that it is expired. When one sees an expired ID card they start wondering if it was found, stolen, or even for a deceased person. Why wasn't the card renewed? In most localities I think, the state Motor Vehicle Dept. will issue ID cards with proper documentation such as SS card etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What will happen to a minor charged with theft in the state of Maryland? [ 8 Answers ]

I bought a item from a friend but didn't know it was stolen.. my intentions were to sell the item for more money, the school police officer is charging me with theft. What will happen to me?

What would happen if I moved my kid out of state without wife permission [ 1 Answers ]

can I move out of state without my x wife's permission

What will happen if I let the house go back in Washington state [ 1 Answers ]

I have been struggling to pay a house in Washington, and now the payments went up another 500 dollars a month, I am going to just walk away. What will happen

What will happen to me if I moved out of state while on probation without permission? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to move out of state without telling my probation officer in order to start a new life and skip out on probation. What can happen if I do that?

What's going to happen if I runaway at the age of 17 in the state of Wisconsin? [ 13 Answers ]

What's going to happen if I runaway at the age of 17 in the state of Wisconsin will the cop come and try and find a 17 year old with only a half a year to a year left to live at home? PLEASE answer quickly!! I'm desperate I need to know VERY VERY VERY soon. Okay for all the people who looked at...

View more questions Search