Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adair14 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 01:42 PM
    What Music
    Hey I was just wondering what kind of music you would play at a really big party? Well give me your opinion
    shelley7180 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Depends on the type of party. If there's a sit down dinner involved I would choose something like Frank Sinatra, Patsy Cline, Louis Armstrong. If it's just a free-for-all booze bash keep it upbeat. Depending on the age of your guests you may want to throw a few classic 80's and 90's songs in there. (People my age, 25-34, really dig that. It takes them back to their high school and college days.) You may even want to do separate areas for different music if it's a house party. (Dance room, chill out/conversation room, Karaoke, etc.) Just depends on you and your guest's style. Hope that helps.
    Redbone Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 23, 2007, 08:47 PM
    I believe I would find out what kind of music the general crowed would like to hear.
    For instance. You wouldn't want to play Metallica to a bunch of 90 year old people
    They would be more into The big band era.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Celldweller, their debut self titled album... its great for weddings, 90th birthdays or a night on the town... just kidding its rock / heavy metal. But very good if you like rock music.

As said above, depends on the crowd and what type of music they like in general.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need New Music! [ 35 Answers ]

I would like to see other people's favorite songs/albums/artists. I have a very wide taste in music, especially independent, and its always interesting to find new music. A few genres I have been trying to get into are: techno, goth rock, anything German, indie rock, new wave, 90s indie pop, power...

Music [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings sweet sixteen, she's beautiful and she's mine

View more questions Search