Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noelleburks Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 06:47 PM
    Typical jail time sentenced for probation violation
    I was put on probation two years ago for a dui, I was suppose to get off in July 2012 but I just got a second dui. What is the typical jail time I could be facing for probation violation
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by noelleburks View Post
    i was put on probation two years ago for a dui, i was suppose to get off in july 2012 but i just got a second dui. what is the typical jail time i could be facing for probation violation
    You better worry more about what they are going to give you for the second DUI than what will be tacked on for the probation violation... because a second offense they are going to be a lot more harsh than they were on the first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

Typical jail time sentenced for probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

I was put on probation two years ago for a dui, I was suppose to get off in July 2012 but I just got a second dui. What is the typical jail time I could be facing?

How much time will be sentenced for a Felony Probation Violation CA and a warrant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. My boyfriend is in jail for a felony probation violation in Alameda County,CA and he also has a warrant in Contra Costa County, CA as well. How much time do you think he will be sentenced.

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

View more questions Search