Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MidnightStar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Stressed out!
    Hi there.. I downloaded period tracker on my phone.. and its hasn't been the most accurate app off by two or three days... well now its telling me I'm 8 days late (which really could be 5 or 6) but needles to say... I am completely stressed out about this... I am not ready for a baby.. and when having sex with my boyfriend we ALWAYS used a condom and it never broke... I have been very stressed out due to other personal issues the last 3weeks... I was (according to my tracker) supposed to start my period on June 4th.. its now the 12th.. I have had my usual.. acne break out, head ache, cramps, and clumsiness I usually get between a 3-8 days before my period... I have been sleeping very late lately... but I also go to bed... 3-330am most nights... I just don't know what to do... help!

Check out some similar questions!

I'm very stressed. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, This is pari. I am very stessed now a days... I am married and my hubby loves me and take care of a lot. But a few days ago I came to know that he talks to some girl over th pone. I asked him about it but he denied, he said he never talked to any girl... but I have her no... and I'm pretty...

Very stressed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently in college and I still have trouble with my math homework I get all the help I can still it isn't enough same with my science class. I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm stressed out already [ 2 Answers ]

:( I'm stressed out already I'm tired of trying to please everyone in my family and in my relationship! I have recently dropped out of high school because I'm so depressed that I failed every single one of my classes know I just quite my job because I'm suppose to start watching my nephew I love...

Stressed out [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there I thought at 1 point I was pregnant but I wasn't I was just late but now I'm really stressed out!! I get pissed of easily and I crnt be arsed wi all that because I work a lot and see my friends and boyfriend does any 1 have any tips or advice would really help!ANy tips on chiilin...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.