Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    merbethme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 04:52 PM
    Early release
    How often does a judge deny early release for probation?
    How long does it take, from the time the PO starts until we get notice of decision?
    I live in NY
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2012, 05:51 PM
    There is no schedule - I'm also in NY. I am not aware of any percentages - how many approved vs how many denied.
    merbethme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 06:18 PM
    I am just getting antsy- my PO told me 6 months ago she was doing this- and every time I talk to her she tells me she will review my file- when I called the supervisior she told me she thinks the PO is working on it- this has been going on for 6 months. 2 of my 4 kids are out of state waiting for me to move down there with them. I have done 2 of 3 years for a misdermeaner DWI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early release? [ 3 Answers ]

My friend has just gone to prison for 32 months for a sexual offence and has been told has to serve half of it is there any way he can get out any earlier and when could he get out

How do you write a letter to a judge for early release from a work- release -program [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please help me in writing a letter to a judge for early release from a work release program

How do you write a letter for early release from work release program [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to compose a letter for a friend that has been in a work release program since July and he wants to try for early release in order to help his mom who lost her husband a couple of days prior to his incarceration.

Early release or not? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is now serving a five year sentence in an Indiana pen.(felony drug charges) but its his first offense in Indiana but his first drug offense ever. Do you think that he will have to complete the whole five years before being released?what is the earliest he could be released?what actions...

Early release [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering if it is possible for a probation officer to release you earlier from probation than what the judge has sentenced me to in NYS

View more questions Search