Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweetsmiley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 03:26 PM
    Working from home
    Good evening,

I would like to ask a question about working from home.

I am currently working in the province of Quebec and on salary.
    There's a possibility of moving to Ontario.

My boss told me that if I move I will no longer be on salary but on contract.

Is that true?  Even if I will be keeping the same hours/schedule of: 8:00 am - 4:00 Monday to Friday?

I would like to know the rules and policies so that they don't pull the wool over my eyes.

Thanks so much for your time and cooperation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2012, 04:24 PM
    The rules and policies are the rules and policy of the company, You can contract the HR department and see if this is their policy, There will not be government laws on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home AC not working [ 0 Answers ]

Hello: I live in Florida and my home AC just started acting weird, it is turning on for about 20 seconds and then turns itself off. The unit is set to auto and is about six years old. Both the fan and compressor are working. This is the first time I have experienced this although I have changed the...

Working from home? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking on the web for a way to make money from home,but to my dismay there are thousands of web sites saying their the ones that can make me rich.Hell one even said I could make 60 million dollars in as many months.To say the least I'm frustrated.I'm looking for a legitimate company...

I got a job working for company in Maryland but I will be working in SC at home. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I just got a job working for a company in Maryland, yet I will be working remotely at my home in South Carolina. I will be flying up to Maryland maybe once every month or so for a couple of days to show my face. Will I be filing both SC and MD state taxes. I've never done this before so...

Working from home [ 1 Answers ]

I Bought My Computer In Hopes Of Working From Home. Wow! So Many Scams Are There Any Real Jobs? And Also Looking For Grants, Are They Real? Thanks Henna

Working from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows how you go about looking for typing jobs that can be done from home I would love to make some money from my p.c. Ive no idea where to start looking my typing is approx 50wpm, I can do spreadsheets, database etc.. But no certs to say I can do them seems if its not...

View more questions Search