Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hairodynamic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Belly button piercing now a little red
    Okayso I just got my bellybutton pierced 4 days ago. It's a little red on top and somewhat sore. It also gets itchy sometimess. My piercest said just to use antibacterial soap on it. Because sea salt dries it out... and he told me not to turn it. But anywayss is this normal?
    Supermanhere Posts: 64, Reputation: -3

Jun 12, 2012, 05:45 PM
    Okay so
    1. When you get a peircing, it's usually supposed to itch... Dependent on where... I think your fine. Try some Vaseline or something.

Good luck!
    -superman :P
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2012, 08:07 AM
    Vasoline is NOT recommended - and, no, it's not supposed to itch. Do what the person who did the piercing recommended and keep an eye on it so it doesn't get infected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing turning red [ 1 Answers ]

My belly button piercing is turning red I'm hoping it's not infected because my parents don't know about it and I don't need an infection

Swollen red belly button piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Ive had my belly button piercd for 5 weeks now and for about two weeks themiddlepart has been swollen and it hurts, the top and bottom is not red at all its justthe middle. What is wrong?

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Belly button piercing. [ 1 Answers ]

I got my bellybutton pierced about 6 weeks ago and I've changed it twice, but I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol, which I now know wasn't a good idea, but when I grab my belly button with my thumb and my fore finger I can feel like this lump behind my piercing? Like what is it? And how do I get rid...

View more questions Search