Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlyssaK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 11:22 AM
    My left is ear is Muffled?
    I woke up this morning got up and then it hit me my ear was muffled, I do have a sore throat and stuffy nose I will get my test for strep back tomorrow since it hurts so bad.

Any suggestions of how I got it?

Check out some similar questions!

Clogged Feeling In Left Ear/Hearing Muffled [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, For the past several months I have experienced a clogged feeling in my left ear. As a result, hearing out of the affected ear is muffled. Also, when I am walking and I put pressure on my left foot, I hear a slight, muffled "pop" or "thht" sound in the ear. Sometimes when I am standing...

Muffled Hearing In Left Ear With A Low Tone Ringing [ 14 Answers ]

And every time someone talks it sounds like a child's slide whistle or like a tiny alien in my ear translating the words into a different language, yes I'm aware that sounds way silly and I have no mental illnesses or anything, just trying to explain what's going on the best way possible. I haven't...

Muffled Ear [ 3 Answers ]

OK... so I had a really really bad sore throat and I could barely speak, all of a sudden my left ear feels clogged and hurts. The next day my right ear clogged and every things muffled. I hear pretty well though but I can't really hear myself. TO date, both ears are clogged and its uncomfortable....

Muffled hearing out of my left ear ringing sometimes [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this muffled sound and sometimes ringing in my ear all day. It is so annoying thing ever! Ive lookd it up and they say that olive oil could work but I'm not putting that in my ear until I know. If you know what's going on with my ear please help.

Muffled hearing in left ear treated with antibiotics? [ 5 Answers ]

I woke up a few days ago with muffled hearing in my left ear. It feels clogged up with earwax and there's a constant ringing, like there's water in it or something. When I went to the doctor he prescibed anitbiotics. I'm not really sure how this will help my situation. He didn't say it looked...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.