Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freakquency Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2004, 03:35 AM
    Simple convert in VB6
    I'm having a minor problem to convert hexadecimal (entered as string in a textbox) into decimal.
    Currently, I'm trying to do the conversion through ascii method... but seems unable to get the right syntax.

Or are there any functions in VB6 that does this?

Thanks everyone.
    phr0ze Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2005, 02:53 AM
    Go to www.planetsourcecode.com and do a search there for type conversions. They have your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert .MDB to .exe [ 7 Answers ]

access 97 has option to convert .MDB TO .exe now i am using Access 2000 and using access run time please help to find way to convert .MDB to .exe or any other ways

Simple Tax Question [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I've a simple tax question. I was on OPT until September 2005 and my H1 started from October 1st, 2005. I wanted to know what forms do I need to file and what deductions can I claim? I started paying social security and medicare taxes from October 1st. Thank you. Himanshu.

How to convert .ra to mp3? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I am looking for a software to convert my .ra musics to mp3... I've found some "trial version" softwares, each of which has kind of disabilities. I did not find a full version for free. Do you know one? Thx in advance.

Convert nfa to dfa [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me how to convert nfa to dfa?

Convert .rar file to MPEG or AVI to play on DVD [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I downlaod some file from internet in .rar format. I want to burn cd and play on dvd but for that I have to convert .rar format in to .mpeg or . Avi format. Could anybody know how to convert .rar format into other format. Please help me

View more questions Search