Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wac0909 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 09:40 AM
    I have serious chest pain and hearts pounding could it be from infected tooth?
    I have serious chest pain, my hearts pounding through my chest making it feel hard to breathe, could this be from a tooth infection?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2012, 09:44 AM
    You know for sure that a tooth is infected? Have you been to a dentist for this? If I were you, I would get myself to the ER asap. Get someone to drive you or call an ambulance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 12, 2012, 09:49 AM
    If the tooth has been infected for some time, and you know it, yes the infection can enter your blood stream and cause serious damage. So yes, get yourself to a hospital immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infected back tooth related to stomach pain? [ 6 Answers ]

First let me say, I'm a big chicken when it comes to dentists. Many bad experiences. My lower back tooth is infected again. Hard to bite down. Don't believe it's abcessed. I don't feel any swelling, but the last time it was infected, I went to a dentist and I got an antibiotic to get rid of the...

Hello I have a broken tooth and it seems infected badly swelling and pain [ 2 Answers ]

Can ER be a good idea since I can't get to dentist until Monday

Dull tooth pain with biting down or when tap side of tooth with fingernail [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! I'm trying to get pregnant and want my teeth better soon. Tooth #19 (bottom left molar) had a root canal about 8 months ago. I had a permanent filling in it until recently when my insurance would cover a crown. (tooth had no cracks and had a narrow root canals so OK to wait) I had no...

Will an infected tooth cause you to have migraines? [ 5 Answers ]

OK I went to the doctor last week and they told me I had some infected teeth. They gave me anitibiotics and I started feeling better the next day. I am still taking my meds but I have missed 2 doses. Now I am having the same symptoms I was when I first went to the doctor. Does this mean that the...

What can be done for chest pain feels like my heart going to break threw my chest [ 2 Answers ]

I was sleeping I woke up to take some pain pills for my back. Two hours later I woke back up and it feels like my chest going to explode

View more questions Search