Ask
    2eager51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 07:43 AM
    Rejected Emails
    What to do about emails that bounce back to sender
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 12, 2012, 07:46 AM
    Really depends on the reasons as to why they bounced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really like her, rejected or not [ 8 Answers ]

First of all just a little history about myself. I am currently divorced and have shared parenting/residential of my two children. I work as a paramedic for my hometown. Now onto the history leading up to the question. A few months agao I was in a local restaurant with my two children. I...

Being Rejected. [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 14 year old male and I'm in love with my best friend. She is truly amazing. I know you might say I'm too young but I know that I am. We've been friends for almost a year and dated twice before. I never really got over it but she did. We dated other people but our connection is like a magnet. I...

If Federal return was rejected is State also rejected automatically? [ 1 Answers ]

My federal return was rejected because a dependent child was claimed on another return for EIC as well as mine. I had filed the return electronically. My NJ state return was filed by mail and I haven't heard anything yet about it being rejected. Now that I've corrected my federal return I owe the...

Did I just get rejected? [ 12 Answers ]

So I am seeing/dating this guy for about four months. We hung out for a couple times, had dinner, watched movies, etc. In the beginning, he would text me everyday and call me at least once every other day even though he said he was busy to see how things are going for me. He liked me to keep his...

View more questions Search