Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maeblake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 06:33 AM
    Woke up during the procedure
    I had surgery tow weeks ago under general anesthesia but woke up during the procedure - it has been recorded in my medical notes, but would like to know what my options are in trying tp decide what to do next. Thanks
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by maeblake View Post
    but would like to know what my options are in trying tp decide what to do next. Thanks
    Hello m:

Well, tell us what happened when you woke up? Were you terrified? Did you watch the procedure? Did you speak with the anesthesiologist? If you think your rights were violated, or you think you're a victim of malpractice, I'd visit a malpractice lawyer.. He won't charge for an initial consultation.

excon
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 12, 2012, 06:56 AM
    Your options for what exactly; was the operation successful, were you harmed in any way? I don't know what you are getting at.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat woke up limping [ 4 Answers ]

My cat woke up this morning and he waslimping around the apartment. He is still eating and drinking but he is very sore. He was crying and almost dragging his leg. What should I be doing? Could this be serious? He is an indoor cat and the only one in the house.

Woke up with an achey back [ 1 Answers ]

Im almost 7 weeks pregnant and this mornin I woke up with an achey back. Bit like muscle pain.. Is this OK? Or something to worry about? Thanks a lot

I just woke up and I can't stop thinking about my ex [ 5 Answers ]

Here it is: FIrst off I would like to say I have been happily married for over two years, but I am in graduate school and I have noticed the longer I am in school the more it seems we grow apart. Things are good, but it seems like we're both forcing it anymore. Then a few nights ago I had a...

Woke up dizzy and with a headache [ 8 Answers ]

So this morning I woke up and had a slight headache. I kept hitting snooze. Then when I finally got out of bed I nearly fell over because I was so dizzy. That was at 7:20 this morning. Its now almost 9 and I'm still dizzy and I still have a headache. Not sure what could cause it... yesterday was...

View more questions Search