Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sullensg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 04:53 AM
    Auto Transfer Formulas
    I have a master sheet in a workbook. What I need is the information from the master sheet to auto transfer to the others based on date. Is there a formula for this? Many thanks
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 14, 2012, 07:25 PM
    You can create a formula (or a macro) to do pretty much anything. But no, there is not "a" formula, there are 1000s. The actual formula (or macro) that does this for you would be completely dependent on your master sheet design, your sub sheet(s) design and the layout of the content on those sub sheets.

So, to actually offer suggestions, we would need to see an excellent sampling of your workbook. Click GO ADVANCED and use the paperclip icon to post up a copy of your workbook. Make sure the workbook demonstrates your desired results if possible, mock them up manually and point them out if they are not patently obvious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Create the formulas for the 10 column accounting worksheet using Excel formulas? [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with the formulas for the 10 column accounting worksheet using Excel IF function?

My boifriend got arrested for theft by taking auto and entering auto.. [ 2 Answers ]

My boifriend got arrested for theft by taking auto and entering auto. He was already on probation for burglary from when he was 17 he had 2 years left of his probation will he get any time or will they reinstate his probation?

Wire size between 18KW generator and 200A auto transfer switch [ 4 Answers ]

There is a 85 amp, 2 pole breaker at gen output that feeds the wire to the xfer switch. Is 1 gauge aluminum wire sufficient size for current conductors? 2 gauge for neutral and 3 gauge for ground? The NEC handbook has my head swimming. Thanks, Steve

What exactly do I need to do to transfer auto title tto my name? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I just need seller's signature and mine on 'Texas certificate of title'---car is free and clear ---both by seller and me--cash deal-----any help appreciated-need help immediately

Calc. Empirical formulas and molecular formulas [ 1 Answers ]

:eek! : a sample is made of 18g of C and 81.5g of H... the molecular mass of the compound is 104g/mole calc. the empirical formula... calc. the molecular formula OK.. so I got the moles, I think.:confused: . C= 18g X 1mole = 1.4987g 1 ...

View more questions Search