Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shikha_madania Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 12:24 AM
    "bp incorporate" has made a work from home offer, can I trust
    "bp incorporate" has made a work from home offer, can I trust , as I have seen lots of complaint against them on internet. As I have to make some payment also to them.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 12, 2012, 12:25 AM
    Smells like a SCAM to me, avoid like the plague..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

What job site is not a spam for "work at home" [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to work from home doing Customer Service, Troubleshooting problems etc. but am not sure what the scam sites are.

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Recruiting "Work From Home" workers. [ 16 Answers ]

I own a local news and information web site. The site contains a 15 page section for every residential zip code in the United States (33,507 of them). I am recruiting a person in every zip code to manage their zip codes section of the site, in exchange for 50% commission on all advertising sold....

Central heater will not work on "auto" and blows cool air when on "man" [ 2 Answers ]

OK my central heater blower will not come on at all when on auto, and when on manual/on it just blows cool air out of vents. I was told to put a jumper wire on (w) to (g)wires at the thermostat, (I think) to check it, but not sure exactly. Is that the thermostat on wall or what? The pilot light is...

View more questions Search