Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sai_prem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Trainning Need Identification
    Iam doing my MBA final year and now undergoing a project in a leading software company with the titit:"Trainning need Identification Of Emplopyees" ,I have to draft a questoinnaire for my project.I don't have any exp in drafting it,so I u request any one of you to help me in this regard.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 6, 2007, 03:37 AM
    'drafting' only means the bare bones for your questionnaire, in other words, thinking it out and getting it started.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2007, 05:36 AM
    As tickle stated, a draft is the beginnings. It can be revised a dozen times if need be. You jot your ideas down, your questions, organize, reorganize, delete, add, - you get the idea. It is a work sheet, so to speak. How did you get this far in your education without ever having to write a draft for a paper?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Specific identification [ 1 Answers ]

How do you calculate specific identificaiton for ending inventory?

Identification [ 5 Answers ]

Here is a picture of a pump installation of some sort in my basement. The basement is 1/2 underground. There is a pump inside that seems to be stuck running. It has been running consistently for several hours. The house (and I assume) the pump is about 16 years old. Does this appear to be a...

Crate trainning puppy with cat roaming around [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering what you guys think about trainning our puppy with our cat roaming around him.Whwn we first got the puppy we introduced the pup and cat and they seemed like they were going to do pretty good.they kind of did the nose thing where they bumped noses a few times and then the puppy kind...

Crate trainning a dog [ 1 Answers ]

My wife just got a 8 week old great dane and we got a crate yesterday for him. He seems to not mind being in there.At first when we put him in there he might whine just a tad but when we tell him to stop he does and goes to sleep We have read about crate trainning a little bit.This book did not...

View more questions Search