Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briellexoxo Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 11, 2012, 11:25 AM
    Help! Cartilage hurts so bad!!
    2 days ago I got my Cartilage pierced, and the pain will NOT go away. It's very red and swollen. When I clean it with alcohol it hurts, also when I turn it. I'll get my hair stuck in it and when I try to get it out I'll get this throbbing pain. Also, when I smile or laugh it even hurts. Now, I tried taking it out and when I did, I tried pushing it from the back out front, and it hurt too bad so I stopped and just put the back, back on. But then again, I don't want to give up too quick since I just got it done 2 days ago. I can't even sleep on it. Should I worry? Should I take it out or leave it in? Also, when will the pain go away? Thank you so much.

Check out some similar questions!

I pierced my own cartilage and it REALLY hurts [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I know it had to be one of the stupidest things ever but yes I did let my friend pierce my cartilage 5 days ago. I didn't hurt at all when I did it. We iced it, they marked the spot with a pin, and they stuck the ear ring through. That night and the next day I was fine, but now it's...

What should I do if my cartilage piercing still hurts after 4 months? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had my piercing for about 4 months bow and it still hurts to sleep on it and to touch it…. I'm getting tired of this and I was wondering if I should do something different besides cleaning with the cleaner that they give you….. I thought if I tried to change the earing that the pain...

My boyfriend hurts me so bad [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend syays things that hurt me so bad. He made me move 80 miles away from my family and friends, I had to quit my job and moved in with him. I've been living with him for a year now. We have good times but we have bad to. I'm so upset I'm literally writing this through tears. He spent all...

What do I do it hurts to bad? [ 5 Answers ]

Well this is me again, I picked up when he called me this weekend and we just started to get angry with each other. He has his stuff at my house still and I took Monday off work and cleaned out the garage and came across of his stuff. So I had no idea on what to do with them so I text him and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.