Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billy jet Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Jun 11, 2012, 11:22 AM
    Girlfriend wants to get back together... I don't want her back
    I broke up with a girl 5 weeks ago , three weeks ago she requested any gift she gave me to return it to her and she will do the same . I complied and have since maintained no contact. Today she texed me requesting her jewelry back that she had sent back to me. I feel I should continue no contact or should I answer her and tell her no. I don't even have the jewelry anymore as I sold it back to the store I had bought it. I feel this is her way of continuing the drama and she does not want to accept that the relationship is over... any advice
    briellexoxo Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 11, 2012, 11:31 AM
    What it sounds like is she's trying to find anyway to put you down and to make you realize that she's still there. What I mean by that is she's going to try to find anyway to put you back into the same path you guys were in before. If you don't want that, text her back and tell her you don't have it anymore and to not text back.. If she does, leave it alone. Then she'll know you don't have the jewelry anymore, and she'll still know you don't want to speak.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2012, 11:35 AM
    You're exactly right, continue no contact and continue on with your life. Didn't work out the first time, why would it again. Keep up the good work!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

I need my girlfriend back [ 20 Answers ]

Hey I really need some help. Please guys help me. Recently I've lost my girlfriend, she meant the world to me. We went out for nearly 1 year and half and knew each other for 6 years. Everything was going well until some moments when we started having arguments and shouting at each other but we...

Should I take my girlfriend back? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been going out with my girlfriend for a year and a half. We have everything in common, we are like two peas in a pod. She does everything for me and was even planning to relocate her job to live with me. I definitely love her... Now for the negative part... I found out one day on a...

How to get an ex back even though they have a girlfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

So I was dating my ex boyfriend for a very long time off and on. I made a few mistakes in our relationship and I lost his trust. I lied about a lot of things as well. I feel very guilty and I want to show him that I have actually changed. He just started dating someone else, but he told me that...

Need to get back with girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade and my ex girlfriend is in 8th grade. We broke up today and I want her back. I have had a crush on her since 4th grade and I still like her a lot. She is going to a different and than I am and is going to California then out of the country this summer. She said that we won't be...

View more questions Search