Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kite9200 Posts: 43, Reputation: -1

Jun 11, 2012, 11:06 AM
    What are some pros and cons of affirmative action?
    Like what are some arguments against and for based on affirmative action to achieve racial equality?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2012, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kite9200 View Post
    Like what are some arguments against and for based on affirmative action to achieve racial equality?
    I remember this question from College. Maybe it's taught in high school now. Here's a good source for you to start your research: Affirmative action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A thought might be to stop surfing AMHD, answering questions and posting answers, and concentrate on your school studies. I note the number of posts yesterday and today.
    kite9200 Posts: 43, Reputation: -1

Jun 25, 2012, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I remember this question from College. Maybe it's taught in high school now. Here's a good source for you to start your research: Affirmative action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A thought might be to stop surfing AMHD, answering questions and posting answers, and concentrate on your school studies. I note the number of posts yesterday and today.
    I know it's kind of late to reply to you but I ask questions because I need help god! And I thought I was supposed to answer questions. But now I am not going to be answering any!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who's up for affirmative action for ugly people? [ 104 Answers ]

I kid you not... Ugly? You May Have a Case OK, so who's going to decide who's ugly or not? What about short people? Fat people? Bald people? People who can't pronounce "nuclear" or speak with a lisp... oh that's right, we make them president and congressmen from Massachusetts.

Splenda pros and cons [ 3 Answers ]

In your opinion, is splenda healthy for you? Any info on that subject is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Adoption pros and cons [ 9 Answers ]

Would you ever consider adopting a child? Why or why not? I’ve been considering this for a while now. It’s not that I’m not capable of having my own children, but I’ve always thought of adoption as a very admirable thing to do.

What are the Pros and Cons? [ 2 Answers ]

What are Pros and Cons If you finish a Bachelors in Nursing: In the Philippines (4years) Or In the US (LPN to RN to BSN) I am also considering the cost, landing a good job, quality of education and other factors.

California's New Caucasian Minority and Affirmative Action [ 5 Answers ]

How do I handle affirmation action in HR, hiring, promotions and employment with California's new minority (Caucasians) now that Mexicans are the majority? My english speaking, caucasian employees are saying they feel discriminated against.

View more questions Search