Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Black n Proud Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Food science
    Can someone tell me a feasible way of bottling home made flavoured sparkling water (in pet bottles) without it getting flat?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Put the lid on.

You only lose carbonation every time you open the container.
    Black n Proud Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    put the lid on.

You only lose carbonation every time you open the container.
    Thanks but that's not quite what I meant... I make the sparkling water in large barrels... around 55 gallons to yield around 300 or so 16 oz pet bottles... I want to know how I could bottle it without the sparkling water in the large container becoming flat during the duration of the bottling process (say around 40 mins)

Hmmm, would a tap system be good enough?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science [ 3 Answers ]

1. What is moon light? 2. Which of these is a satellite of the Earth? (the sun, or moon)

Science [ 1 Answers ]

Choose the correct answer 2. justify why you chose that as the correct answer Scientists have discovered that chromosomal abnormalities such as down syndrome can result from unusual timing of hormonal cycles in older women that result in unusual hormonal concentrations during oogenesis. At...

Food science [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyone here who has a sound knowledge of food science specifically juice technology?

Science [ 1 Answers ]

What is a pure, new iron skillet?[element, compound, homogeneous mixture, or a heterogeneous mixture.. What is white out... homo, hetero, a compound or a element? What is sugar... homo, hetero, a compound or na element? What is a rock... homo, hetero, a compound or a element? And why for...

Wet dog food and dry dog food [ 5 Answers ]

Someone told me that I should be giving a balance of wet dog food and dry dog food each week and not just dry dog food all the time. He told me that too much dry food can cause constipation. Is this true? Also, which brands are considered low grade dog food?

View more questions Search