Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csbryant945 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 06:32 AM
    pokemon
    Well... I have a plan

So, all my life I have loved pokemon. Ever since it was released. So, naturally I have been hoping for the ultimate game(like I'm sure many of you have) whereas you play it as an RPG. But not how it is... imagine more of an elder scrolls set up. (if you don't know what that is look up elder scrolls oblivion, or elder scrolls skyrim for good examples). Imagine you creating a trainer, running around the entire pokemon globe, and seeing every pokemon in their own environment. Maybe.. play through the game as you would, defeating the gym leaders and the elite four and such. BUT.. why not also be able to enter the pokemon stadium? If you remember those games anyway lol. So.. then how about being able to create and own your own gym? Like... going out and defeating opponents to recruit for your gym? And then receiving calls on a PokeNav or something so you could go to your gym and destroy (or lose to) some random trainer.. well, just thoughts and such would be nice. Thanks.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2012, 07:25 AM
    What is your question?

Jun 11, 2012, 09:36 PM
    Oh whoops, I left that vital part out, haha. I kind of have a few questions. What does the public think of the idea, what improvements can be made, and if they think GameFreak and Bethesda should join forces.
    aliiicowan737 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Aug 1, 2012, 04:56 PM
    Dude you have an amazing idea, I mean I think about this every time I play Pokemon, if only they could make a game like that. I think you're idea is great but I highly doubt it will happen sadly :'( if Bethesda and gamefreak joined forces it would be epic ;)

Aug 18, 2012, 11:29 PM
    A good visualization of this might be to think of the good old Pokemon snap for 64. Take away the track and make it a free-roam RPG. Once you go through whatever country you decide to start in, go through the Pokemon stadium. The winner fights the elite 4, and then you "beat the game" so to speak. Then maybe choose a career as a gym leader or contest organizer it something. Oh how I wish I could do this..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get to Blackthorn City in Pokemon Soulsilver and Pokemon Heartgld? [ 2 Answers ]

I trying get to Blackthorn City in Pokemon Soulsilver and Pokemon Heartgold, but I can't because a guy is there say I need to buy a rarecandy and I brought it. Now when I trying to go to to Blackthorn City after I brought he still there. What should I do please help me?

Is this pokemon? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I have these figures that look like pokemon and have a small round magnet on the back,does anyone know what they are called? I have tried adding a photo and converting the size but with no success Many thanks

View more questions Search