Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kant_2103 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 05:46 AM
    Salaried Employee Rights in india
    Is it permissible or authorized to employers by any law in India to stop paying salary to its employee if the target is not met in the very early stage of job?

I joined BMA Wealth Creators Ltd on 20th Jan 2012 and I have assigned a target of 2 times revenue of my teams salary since day one. The brand is not well established and marketed in the area, so I had to face lots of hurdles to overcome it but unfortunately we did not succeed and in the very 2nd month one of my subordinates salary has not been paid instead part of it paid and one of them got only 50% of salary in the very first month. I had to face the same thing in the 3rd month and till date waiting for my salary. After several follow ups my senior told me that I shall get only the amount equivalent to 75% of the total revenue generated, but after this also he is denying to pay the amount.
    I am now frustrated and totally lost, could not understand what action to be taken or whom to contact for clearance of my payout. I am in great need of the amount. Please help me to recover my payment.

Check out some similar questions!

Salaried employee rights? [ 1 Answers ]

Am a salaried employee and paid bi-weekly,am told I can take lay off on the second week of the pay period. I alresdy put in over 40 hours the first week, but was wondering if they have to pay me my other 40 hours? Is there a law for that or does he just have to pay me for the 40?

My rights as a salaried employee [ 1 Answers ]

I am a salaried employee. I work at least 40 hours per week and most weeks 50-55 hours per week. I work from 6 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. some Saturdays 7 a.m.- Noon, and some evenings delivering fuel. I was told I would get one week paid vacation after 0ne year of service and two weeks paid vacation after...

Salaried employee [ 5 Answers ]

If I am a salaried employee how many hours can I be made to work during a 24 hour period, and how long of a lunch break am I entitled too?

Salaried Employee [ 2 Answers ]

Are salaried employees required to complete a timesheet

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.