Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonyt64221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 04:08 PM
    How to upgrade a bcd discharge from the army
    I heard that I can upgrade a BCD to an Other Than Honoable Dischage even if it has been 28 years. Is that at all true? If so, what are the steps I need to take in doing so?
    Prestently I am working Civil Service and can't get promoted or move up into a higher position due to the BCD when it come down to my DD-214.
    I heard there is a new program in place so that I can have an upgrade. This will help me make a better way of life for my family.

Signed,
    Deperately Seeking

Check out some similar questions!

GI Bill benefits after BCD Discharge in second enlistment [ 5 Answers ]

I'm having a hell of a time getting the ball rolling on my GI Bill and am seeking some advice from people who have gone through some of the same problems. I was discharged September of last year with a BCD from the Marine Corps after serving almost 7 years, my first enlistment was honorable but...

Released with Other than Honorable Discharge from the Army. Help? [ 2 Answers ]

I enlisted in the U.S.Army 10th CAV from 2000-2004. I was hurt in a Hummve bridge accident during training and was rushed back to the Line Unit without properly being diagnosed. When I was seen by a non-military doctor three years later the evidence found that I had damaged discs and a pinched...

BCD Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I received a Bad Conduct Discharge in 1984 for a petty larceny and was sentenced to a year confinement. Is this considered a felony ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.