Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perezeddie Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2004, 12:20 PM
    Displaying cd track info on burned disc
    I use nero express and I have burned a couple of disc as an audio disc. However, once it is burned and I try to play back on my computer it doesn't show the titles of the songs. It just says track 1, track 2, etc.

1)I have the option to burn as an audio and data disc together instead of just audio disc. Will that allow me to see the titles of the songs when I play it back on the computer?

2)I also have burned my disc at max speed and I hear a lot of static in the songs. I slowed down the burn speed a little on my last disc and the songs played great, but they were different songs than I had burned before. Any advice?

3)Also, on a side note. When I am done burning my disc, the computer gets very, very slow. I have to restart to get it running normal again. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 21, 2005, 10:36 PM
    Help
    Here is 1 suggestion, use CD Mate instead of Nero, it is smaller and a more simple program to use and less stressful on your system resources and does not generate some of the problems that many Nero users seem to have.

Also on Google, do a search for Mp3 checking programs, there are 2 or 3 excellent ones out there, use these free simple programs to check your Mp3s for errors and problems after you download them, this helps for a better recording of them.

Also on CD Mate whatever your file name is the name CD Mate records and shows you in the file tree on the CD.

Hope this Helps you out some. :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Backlight Burned Out [ 1 Answers ]

My 2003 Honda Accord EX has a problem with the backlighting on the radio and the ac controls. All the lights have gone out, but everything else on it seems to work still. I have looked for a blown fuse but could not find one. Any suggestions?

New web site - thumb images not displaying [ 1 Answers ]

I have just uploaded new web site - www.bridalsales.ie. As can be seen on the "Sale Preview" page some of the thumb images (9 out of 24) not displaying. However, all seems OK on my local copy launched from within Frontpage. I have double checked that all .JPG's have been uploaded. Looking for any...

Problem displaying photos [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so here goes, myspace.com photos do not show up on my computer, they just show up as the little red x in the corner. Everything else loads on the page, the videos and everything, just not the peoples pix. What is wrong and how do I go about fixing it? And I haven't found anouther site that this...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

Date not displaying correctly [ 1 Answers ]

OK has anyone ever experience this problem? When a record is saved in an Access database, the date is saved a 2/3/2004 (Feb.03/2004) which is correct. However, when it is displayed, using Format(RSQRY("CheckInDate"), "DD-MMM-YYYY"), it display 02-MAR-2004. Anyone ever experience this?

View more questions Search