Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CMPapastr88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 11:44 AM
    iPhone text message questions
    Its been happening for a few days... I send a text message and even after it says "delivered" and "read" at the very top it still says sending, it's like its still sending the first message even though its been delivered and read. Any idea what it could be?

Check out some similar questions!

IPhone text messages [ 1 Answers ]

On some of the text messages I can see when they read the message. Yet on others it just says delivered. Why or how can I change it do I can see when everyone reads the messages?

IPhone text message questions [ 3 Answers ]

I can't find a way to do a few things with my iPhone, and I am just starting to think they are not possible. Two questions: 1. Often I find myself sending jumbled messages (getting used to the touch screen texting... STILL after about 6 months :P) Is there a way to cancel a message while it is...

Text Message [ 1 Answers ]

How can I read my child's old text messages

Text message access from PC [ 3 Answers ]

How do you access your cingular go phone text messages, sent and received, from your computer (already have a set up for recharging phone from PC.)

Text message from ex [ 26 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Venting again.. after telling the ex I will not be part of the games he plays with me any more, coming in and out of my life every 3 months, saying he needs me, wants to grow old with me and all other great things only to end up saying and doing all the opposite.. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.