Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xMiddleguyx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 11:22 AM
    I'm gay and have a crush on my classmate
    Hey guys, I'm 16 and don't really talk much. I have this crush on my classmate (16 yrs. Old too) for SIX months. He is playful, good-looking and hot. I can't stop staring at him every time.

We treat each others like normal friends (If you talk to me, I will talk to you back) Therefore, I'm not sure whether he is straight, gay or bi. Although he had been in a relationship with a girl in our school, he broke up with her after a few weeks.

We used to talk sometimes, but I can barely stand the situation. I feel very awkward (and happy in the same time,LOL) every time we talk. He once put his head on my shoulder when he queue behind me in the canteen, asking me some sort of things. I just answered him in normal way.

There's one day, he typed " me please" in my FB chat box. I was shocked and replied him " LOL, go to your gf" (just to pretend that I had no interest on that topic and assume that he was just joking). There's no reply from him after that. Am I wrong or what? :/

I feel like I want to confess with him but I scare that it will ruin everything. Maybe he will not accept me, and that will make me my life suck. And the worst is, he might tell all of his friends that I'm gay!

Can someone help me with this please? Should I tell him my feelings toward him?
    HELP MEEEEEEE
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 12:16 PM
    You keep talking and make friends and learn more before you go confessing your feelings. How else if you can find out about him, and is even worthy of trust?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 12:51 PM
    First I assume you are not public about your sexual feelings. That makes it hard, since the first time you want to come out you have to be ready for everyone to know.

So before you do anything, get confident in who you are.

Jun 11, 2012, 01:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You keep talking and make friends and learn more before you go confessing your feelings. How else if you can find out about him, and is even worthy of trust?
    All right, thanks for the advice!

Jun 11, 2012, 02:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    First I assume you are not public about your sexual feelings. That makes it hard, since the first time you want to come out you have to be ready for everyone to know.

So before you do anything, get confident in who you are.
    So, just get confident in who I am and be ready for everyone to know it? Ok, thanks a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What to do when you have hooked up with a classmate. [ 2 Answers ]

So basically I had sex with a guy in my class and I don't know what to do. It all started back in September, we have gone to the same school for almost three yeara but have not gotten to know each other until this year in September since I switched to his class. At first "Oliver" was shy around...

Do I start with my gay friend or my gay friends crush? [ 4 Answers ]

How it happened: Me an my gay best friend Bill(names have been changed) are in the same class as his crush, Dave a feminine guy that everyone likes. He's funny an the perfect guy bill has been waiting for(he tells me but I've heard it before:rolleyes: ) and when bill gets giddy I get giddy. ...

I like my classmate but she doesn't know [ 1 Answers ]

Last I went to sleep I received a text from her, but in the text she said to me that she is sorry for the way she been acting. She told me that she is confused and I'm a great guy also she said any girl will be lucky to have me. Do u think she doesn't want to talk to me anymore or she wants me to...

View more questions Search