Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jojo0070 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 08:51 AM
    Work from home
    I'm looking to work from home so that I'm not having to pay costly child care fees. Does any one have any ideas of where I would start to look for these types of jobs. I'm looking for clerical but open minded to other duties also. Thanks for your help guys :-)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 10, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Unfortunately the majority of apparent work from home jobs are merely scams.
    Either way you need to be very careful and do your research.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 09:23 AM
    If you are a fast and accurate typist, you can make gobs of money typing (and editing?) term papers for high school and especially college/university students.Typing master's theses and Ph.D. dissertations are especially fun and educational. You can ask the principal's or dean's office to post an ad for you, and nearly everything can be handled electronically/via computer. You will have to work something out about how much you want to be paid per page (editing will be a higher price) and how the money will transfer to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piecework at home/ Packaging work at home or crafts work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a part time job as due to my GCSE I will have 3 months off after them, and I have heard of piecework which I am interested in, however I don't know what to serach for who to contact can someone help me out please as I would appreciate it. Could you please list a few manufacturers...

Legalities of neighbors to turn my water off to work in their home/cut walls to work? [ 9 Answers ]

My downstairs neighbor moved in 2 years ago. It seems like they don't realize we live in a 2 story condo not a custom home. One top another bottom. There are other questions I wish to ask as well. But first the male occupant is a handy man and has been doing lots of modifications to his home since...

View more questions Search