Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurag123456789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 08:04 AM
    How old do you have to be to get your tragus pierced?
    I want to get my tragus done, but my parents won't let me, so they obviously wouldn't come with me? Is it possible to go on your own/with a friend or do you have to be a certain age? Thanks x
    agaeta Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2012, 12:13 PM
    In some states, clean, legitimate tattoo/piercing shops won't touch if you are under 18 (even with a parent/legal guardian). There are several states that do allow tattooing/piercing of minors with the consent of a parent/legal guardian, and in that situation you need your I.D/DL, your birth certificate (legal documentation of transfer of custody if you have a legal guardian and not a parent) and their I.D/DL. It sounds like a lot, but your birthcertificate is needed in order to prove that the adult with you is in fact your parent/legal guardian. You mentioned that your parents are not okay with it, so in your case you will have to wait until your 18th birthday to get it done since you are a minor. Your only smart choice is to wait, because I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find some crappy/dirty place that will pierce minors, but your risk of infection or getting anything from hepatitus to HIV are so much higher. Because if they are willing to break the law by piercing minors just to make more money, what makes you think they won't re-use needles to save money on proper sterilization (which isn't cheap)? Kid, do yourself a favor and just wait until you are no longer your parents legal responsibility, then you can pierce whatever you want. Also, stay away from piercing parties that kids like to have in each others houses, those are germ farms with infection waiting to happen.
    hannahduh_67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Hey , I want to get my tragus peirced and stuff but I want to know how bad it hurts does it feel like getting the lobe peirced or is it worst. I also didn't know if they get infected easier with a gun or with a needle ( I don't like needles that much ) but I'm willing to go to a place with a needle if so.I just didn't know if it was true or not
    hoegetfresssh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Hey , I just want to ask can you get a tragus peircing at the age of 12 year old ?
    Plaiboi Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 08:27 AM
    What's a tragus?
    Plaiboi Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 08:28 AM
    Doesn't matter.. Googled it haha..
    _arianalovee_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2012, 11:52 PM
    I have my tragus done I'm 12 and I got 3 holes on 1 ear and 2 holes on the other an yeah tragus hurt like I got mines done with the gun better with the gun its faster and I'm just giving good advice an the truth it feels like someone knocked my brain out hurt's so bad but I mean go for it's really cutee and it hurts for like 1 or 2 days but put achol everyday and twist the earring and like 4 weeks take it out and put achol an clean yo ear put it back in an!! That's it but yeahh I advise you to get it its bomb asf
    kittycatkaily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2013, 10:52 AM
    Getting your tragus pierced isn't really as bad as it seems. I'm 14 years old, have my earlobes pierced 3 times in each ear, an industrial bar in one ear, a cartlidge, and tragus piercing in the other. It only hurts for a day or two, but its not really that bad. It's a lot like a ear lobe. And the funny thing is, it feels like cartlidge when you touch it, but the needle goes in like an earlobe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tragus piercing [ 6 Answers ]

This is my second time having my tragus' pierced. The first time I had to take them out because of (what I believed to be) an allergic reaction. I've had them done now for almost a month... they no longer hurt but on my right ear I have (what I believe to be) a keloid. Its very small and I've read...

How much does it cost to have your tragus pierced at blue banana in wolverhampton? [ 4 Answers ]

How much does it cost to have in done up wolverhampton blue banana

Does it hurt to have your tragus pierced? [ 11 Answers ]

I wanted to ask beacause I'm only 13 and I want it done for m birthday and I wanted to now if it hurt if u don't have numbing cream my mom said when she had it done it didn't hurt but that's my moms opinion I want someone Else's opinion and if your under 18 can u have it done with an adult or can u...

Tragus [ 0 Answers ]

I have aa question: How big does the tragus size need to be? And what is the minimum age to be to have to done without aa parent? I'm 13 and really want it done. Please help(a)?

Vertical tragus [ 1 Answers ]

Is their anyone out there that has a vertical tragus piercing?I have my tragus done but want the otherside done vertically.what is the healing process?

View more questions Search