Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bindi 04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 08:01 AM
    How do I get my boyfriend to last longer and won't more sex
    I won't to know how I make my boyfriend won't more sex and last longer Bc I fell like he don't won't to have sex with me any more and I have a really hight sex drive
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 01:52 PM
    To be able to give you appropriate advice, I would need more information. How old is he and how long have you been together are just a start? Background information that helps is knowing if this is a recent issue or has always been a problem.

In general, there isn't much you can do other than talk with him and work together on ways to improve your relationship. You can't force him to show an interest if he is tired, stressed, or has a normally lower libido than you do.

As for lasting longer, what is 'longer' to you? 'Longer' is a relative term. Is it really the length of time you have sex or do you both need to do more experimenting to find out what works best for you as a couple?

Talk with each other and see if you can find answers by discussing the issues and working as a couple. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend no longer wants to have sex with me. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together a little over a year. We have always had a rocky relationship, as it was kind of "forbidden". When I was 16, I dated one of our mutual friends, that friend and another made it very clear that if we wanted to be together, they would never speak to us again. We...

I'm pregnant and my boyfriend no longer wants sex [ 3 Answers ]

Im 6 months pregnant now and my boyfriend hasn't been interested in sex for the last couple months. We have been together for 3 years and our sex life has always been good up until now. He is great to me in every other way, he's a good dad to my children and he is happy about the pregnancy. If I...

My boyfriend no longer wants sex. [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months now (we're both 21). Him and I have a great relationship, he tells and shows me how much he loves me, we constantly cuddle, and we spend all of our free-time together. However, as of these last couple of weeks he only seems to want to have sex after...

My boyfriend no longer interested in sex [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 30, and I'm 21. We've been dating for 2 and 1/2 years now. When we first started dating, I told him I wanted to wait a month before we actually had sex. We messed around a lot during this time and it was amazing. We barely slept. Then we had sex and it wasn't that great. I assumed...

View more questions Search