Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Haze10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 01:02 AM
    1992 honda accord overheating
    I have a 92 honda accord that overheats I replaced the thermostat and fans run 100% of the time. There aren't any signs of coolant leaks. It takes about 15 minutes before car to overheat. When the gauge reach the top it would go down a little bit but then when I got my fans to run 100% it doesn't go all the way up just above normal. Also my spark plugs have oil when I unscrew them not on the wires. Im thinking it might be the valve cover gasket. Those anyone have any idea of cause of overheating and by the way I changed the oil and old oil didn't look milky or anything like that the coolant level those not go down.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 Honda Accord - overheating [ 10 Answers ]

Thanks to all of you who helped with my daughter's Daewoo. When it rains, it pours. I am now having an overheating problem with my 1992 Honda Accord. My son installed a new thermostat about three weeks ago. (I had been having problems with overheating- the gauge showed this and the fan...

1992 honda accord overheating [ 0 Answers ]

Hy there my honda accord overheats when stop or in park but when I accelerate the gauge youst goes down and a few minutes later it goes back up andci do the same thing and it goes back down I youst bot this car o and it doesn't have a thermastat it was removed from previos owner I have replace the...

1992 honda accord overheating where is thermosat located [ 10 Answers ]

I own a 1992 honda accord, It has an overheating problem, the fans came on and off, then I noticed coolant leaking from top of radiator, So I removed the radiator, I'm going to install a new one, I removed goose neck (where sensor is) but no thermostat, it has an o ring and the attaches to the...

I have a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans [ 2 Answers ]

I got a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans in it. Would it be possibly.

1992 Accord Overheating [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 1992 Honda Accord. The temperature gauge is showing normal operating temperature. However, it is overheating. Top hose is hotter than bottom hose. Fan running intermittently. Water pump replaced one year ago. No water leaks. What could be causing this? I am single mom, limited...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.