Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rishi212000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 12:33 AM
    Job advice
    Hi,I am rishikesh.I have a query is HR job a better Option Than SoftWare Developer
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 10, 2012, 12:35 AM
    Really depends on what interests YOU the most.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between job analysis, job description and job specification? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between job description, job analysis and job specification?

Girlfriend lost my job and 2 weeks later breaks up with me... any advice? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for almost 5 years and although our relationship has not been perfect we both love each other and always thought we'd end up together. Whenever there was a bump in the relationship we were pretty good at being open with each other and talking it out, compromising and...

Job dilemma: need advice [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone! It's been a long time :-) Got to question! I work for the state doing clerical duties. I like it, but I HATE talking on phones! My mom works at a place where talking on phones are minimun. Her workplace is mostly processing and data entry. She works at a IT place if you want...

Advice/Help On Being Fired From Job [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I went into work and found that I was being terminated. I work for a grocery/retail store as a cashier and on the sales floor. They told me I was being terminated because when I would check the customer out I would give them a coupon from our own flyer to save them a little more on the item...

Need PSYCHIC advice on job [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently asked to do a modeling job with professional photographers and models. I'm so scared because I've never worked with professionals before. I really want to do this because I have always wanted to be one of those women in fashion magazines. Its also a great way for me to do more...

View more questions Search