Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Natisha Sloan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 11:01 PM
    Bat in My home
    What do I do there is a bat jn My home with no visible entry points. What do I do
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 10, 2012, 12:45 AM
    Turn out every single light in the house.
    Open two doors.
    Go outside and turn your car lights on.
    The bat will leave.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2012, 04:41 AM
    Hope you got him out. As far as visible entry points, when I had a problem with a couple of bats getting in many years ago, I researched the problem as much as I could. One source said that bats can get through an opening as small as five eigths of an inch. The recommendation was to put oakum material in to fill any such openings, especially along fascia boards near the top of the house.
    It was claimed that bats did not like the odor of the material in addition to blocking the openings. I don't know if that is a recommended approach nowadays but it worked for us.
    Oakum Jute for Caulking
    Natisha Sloan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Thank you all for your suggestions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get the path of a .bat file inside the .bat file dynamically? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I have a .bat file (script) which I can place in any directory. How do I get the current directory path of this file inside this .bat file dynamically without initaly setting any variable? I know we can use "." or ".."etc. But i know there is some command which we can use in the .bat...

Bat Low [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell MagicStat thermostat that is hard wired. It keeps giving us a "bat Low" error. When we pop the front off and put it back on it goes back to normal. We have three different zone with the same thing going on in each zone. Peg

Lo Bat on thermostate [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat shows a "lo battery" signal. How do I change the battery?

Bushwhacker bat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a never used wood softball bat made by the Worth company during Desert Storm- it is called the Bushwhacker Bat, and had a picture of Saddam Hussein tied to the bat- what would its value be, and where could I go to sell it (other than Ebay)

The best email like The Bat! [ 4 Answers ]

Anybody help me find an email client as good as The Bat! I am using The Bat! Email client for years. I love its features, but now a days many of my email reciepient blocks my email because of possible spam from The Bat email client. I still fond of using it. So to cover all of my email...

View more questions Search