Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aimeemarieT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Bought a picture and want to know more
    I bought a picture today and wanted to know if anyone could possible tell me the artist name.. The picture is of a small victorian girl with her arms around a big st bernard on the left and a flock of geese on the right. I checked eBay and seen this exact print that sold but couldn't find the artists name.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 9, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Can you post a picture of the picture in question.
    aimeemarieT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 03:17 PM
    I'm on my phone for internet. I could send it directly to your phone as a attachment but not quite sure how to post a picture on this browser , sorry
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 9, 2012, 03:25 PM
    It might be Arthur John Elsley.
    Try eBay for a listing for a girl with St Bernard and geese.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am working on posting adjusting entries. Bought equipment may 3 $4700, bought vehic [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on posting adjusting entries. Bought equipment may 3 $4700, bought vehicle may 18 $31000, and bought furniture June 22 $3300. The adjustments for July are depreciation: $400 equipment, $210 furniture and $650 vehicles. I know what accounts they need to go under just not sure of the...

I bought a used pool can someone tell me what brand it is from picture? [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a used 24ft above ground pool probably 10 years old I would say, some of the bottom ring sections were damaged that the wall fits into. I have been unable to find out who the manufacturer is so I can purchase new bottom ring sections. The pool has a medal decking that goes all the way...

I bought a bike and the person I bought from sold it [ 6 Answers ]

I bought 2 dirt bikes the were listed on carig list in ny so I want and saw the bike and agreed that I will give him the full asking price for both which was $650 total of $1300. I paid in cash I get a resit and a bill of sale for both. I told him I was going to get the bikes in couple of weeks...

View more questions Search