Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randolph42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 12:06 PM
    How to get contracts for cleaning business
    I am trying to start a cleaning business do I apply for a fictitious name first and get a EIN number?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 9, 2012, 12:58 PM
    I am not sure what you mean by 'a fictitious name' but you should incorporate and pick and unused name for your company in your state you will receive your EIN Number.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get cleaning contracts, If I'm a new business with no references ? [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone? How can I get cleaning contracts, If it's a new business with no references

How to find commercial business cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone have any advice on how to find local commercial office cleaning contracts? I have some tips like putting a page on the web but are there any sites that list businesses looking for janitorial services? Sincerely, Nancy

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

Cleaning Business and Contracts [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Stringer, ... I have a sense that you know and like the Janitorial/Cleaning business. I am starting in this industry, I am an Industrial Eng. With an MBA - I do not care to work for anyone else any more, I am in my 50's - There is an abundance of low skill labor in my area (S. Florida),...

View more questions Search