Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amye2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Why did my tooth with permanet tooth rot and my permanet crown fall off?
    Went and got permanet put on front tooth in 2008... Woke up the other day and it just fell out! My tooth Rotted OFF.. Now I have to have this tooth extracted and a post put in... Should I have to pay for this or should a root canal have been preformed before the crown was placed to begin with?
    Allenda Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jun 18, 2012, 03:58 AM
    Quite some time has passed it seems since you had your crown done. It is likely due to untreated tooth decay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth sensitivity from crown? [ 1 Answers ]

I ate an apple and I think I move my crown ever since I have had a pain like its making my whole mouth hurt what can I do

Should I have my tooth pulled or get a crown [ 3 Answers ]

I need an answer quickly. I have scheduled appt. for 8a.m. tomarrow. I had my wisdom teeth extracted, no problems. Five years later my top upper left back tooth broke. Went to dentist grinded tooth etc. put on crown. Pain so back to dentist sent for root canal on both upper left back teeth....

Currently have permanet custody of niece whom I want to adopt [ 2 Answers ]

Hi let me see if I can summarize the last year and 3 months. On Oct 24, 2007 I went to court because I had petioned for a protective order for my 4 month old niece. Her mother had custody of her. She is my brother's biological child and he was in jail and never named father. The mother had told...

Husband on permanet disability because of 2x cancer [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Please I need some help to a few questions that have come up into our lives. First let me say, my husband has worked for over 30 years in the same job and has just started to receive permanet disabilty because he has cancer for the second time in 4years. My question is my husband...

View more questions Search